After QHLAN2, the plans for next edition was to expand a bit, and thus moving to a bigger venue called 'Galaxen' in Edsbergs Centrum, Sollentuna.
Galaxen, a former cinema, had just been remade into a center for youth activities like discos and concerts. It would fit about 200 gamers.
Five days after signups opened publically, about 100 players were signed. This was historical, as many players from all over Europe were featured. When the the big day finally came, 203 were signed up.
|5th-8th||The Viper Squad|
|Tribe of Tjernobyl|
- 1st place: Space & Striker -> 2x MEMOREX CD-RW 24X/10X/40X
- 2nd place: Griffin & Mrlame -> 2x NETGEAR FS105GE FAST ETHERNET SWITCH 5-PORT
- 1st place: SpiX & Mooz -> 2000 SEK + LABTEC PULSE 424 (loudspeaker kit)
- 2nd place: Kelvin & TheChosenOne -> 2x NETGEAR FS105GE FAST ETHERNET SWITCH 5-PORT
- 1st/2nd place: Summ3L/jackass
- 3rd place: Fremen
- The lucky winner of a PALM M105 is razor.